CURRY LEAF THOKKU
Curry leaf 1 big bunch
Methi seed(fenugreek) powder pinch
Gingelly oil 3 to 4 tbsp
Tamarind tamarind seed size
Salt as required
Turmeric powder small pinch
Hing small pinch
- Remove individual leaves from curry leaf bunch, wash, drain water and make a fine paste.
- Soak tamarind and extract juice.
- Heat oil, add mustard, hing then the paste.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, methi seed powder and tamarind water.
- Keep stirring till it reaches halwa consistency and oil starts separating.
- Switch off and enjoy with any tiffin.