Source: TV show
No water should be added in this recipe at any stage.
Brinjal ½ kg
Cooking oil 2 to 4 tbsp
Chilli powder ½ spoon
Turmeric powder pinch
Salt as required
Coconut ¼ cup
Cinnamon small piece
Ginger 1 inch piece
Garlic clove 2
Pepper ¼ spoon
Green chilly 2
Curry leaf little
- Grind the items mentioned under “to grind”.
- Wash and chop brinjals and onions.
- Heat half of oil, add brinjals and onions together.
- Add chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt.
- Mix well and add remaining oil(no water) if it is dry.
- Once fully cooked, add ground contents and mix well.
- Switch off once done.