SWEET POTATO CURRY
Health benefits of sweet potato is well known to everyone. I am really astonished to know about its benefits through media and my friends. So, I have decided to include it in our diet once a week in some form or the other. Hope you have tried my earlier sweet potato recipes….sweet potato in Jaggery, sweet potato balls and suyan. Here is another tasty version of it.
Sweet potato 2 – big
Red chilli powder 1 spoon
Salt as required
Cooking oil 3 tbsp
Split urad dal little
- Wash and cut sweet potatoes into big pieces and cook in cooker for 3 whistles.
- Peel off skin and cut into small cubes as seen in pic.
- Chop onions.
- Heat oil, add mustard and urad dal.
- Add onions and sauté till it becomes transparent.
- Add cut sweet potatoes.
- Add chilli powder and salt.
- Mix well, sprinkle little water if required.
- Lower the flame and close with lid.
- Allow to blend and cook well and switch off.
- Goes well with sambar rice.